Residential Snowplowing Packages
Purchase a package by October 1st to receive early sign up pricing by clicking the package name or price in the table below that you'd like to sign up for.
* Pricing assumes standard sized residential driveway. If you sign up and we determine that your driveway does not fit the standard definition, we will contact you with the additional cost at which time you will need to pay the difference or cancel and receive a refund.
- EVENT - An event is defined as an accumulating snowfall that has ceased.
- TRIGGER DEPTH - The trigger depth is the minimum amount of snow that must fall during an event before services will be performed. Any snow accumulation under the contract trigger depth will be the responsibility of the property owner to clear. A+ will assist on a Per Event price if requested.
- TIMING - We will have your driveway/sidewalk cleared within the number of hours listed for your selected package.
- PRE-PAYMENT DISCOUNT - Pay in full by October 5 to receive a 10% discount. Discounted prices noted above.
- MONTHLY BILLING OPTION - You have the option to break your contract into 5 equal monthly payments. Early sign up discounts will not apply to monthly billing option.
- PER EVENT BILLING OPTION - This option allows you to pay as you go. You will be billed immediately after each event based on the total amount of snow that had fallen during that event. Pricing per event will fall into one of the following ranges: 2-5.9", 6-11.9", 12"+. Per event billing is only available for 2" contracts.
- FLAGGING PLOW & SHOVEL AREAS - We will insert stakes and/or flags along the edges of your driveway & sidewalks to minimize plow damage.
- GARAGE DOOR SHOVELING - The snow plow can't get right up against the garage door, so that portion will be hand shoveled.
- PRIVATE WALK SHOVELING - We will clear the path in front of your mailbox for easy delivery and pick-up of mail.
- CLEAR IN FRONT OF MAILBOX - We will have your driveway/sidewalk cleared within the number of hours listed for you selected package.
- AUTO ICE-MELT WALKS AS NEEDED - We will apply ice-melt to sidewalks as needed to minimize potential ice build up and slippery conditions.
- AUTO SALT DRIVEWAY AS NEEDED - We will apply salt to driveway as needed to minimize potential ice build up and slippery conditions.
- RETURN TRIP DUE TO CITY PLOW - We will return to clean up the ridge of snow left at the bottom of your driveway by the city plow.
- BREAK-OPENS ON CONTINUOUS EVENTS - We will clear a path through the driveway to allow for traffic during a continuous snowfall event. A "continuous event" is an accumulating snowfall that has fallen over a 24 hour period.
- POLY BLADE OR HAND SHOVEL OPTION - Special requests such as using a poly plow blade and/or hand shoveling areas may be accommodated.
- FIRST ON EVERY ROUTE FOR ALL SNOW EVENTS - Signing up for the Trace Contract will get you to the beginning of the route for every snowfall.
- BARE PAVEMENT WHENEVER POSSIBLE - Except during abnormal acts of god, you can expect your driveway and sidewalks to be primarily bare pavement most of the time when you are signed up for a Trace Contract.